-
April 17th, 2007, 12:45 PM
#1631
HB Forum Owner
-
April 17th, 2007, 02:52 PM
#1632
Inactive Member
*bites wild*,...
just cause
makes tea for the Ladies so we can relax*s
-
April 17th, 2007, 05:25 PM
#1633
Inactive Member
Soundz like we need something just a bit stronger than tea *S*
-
April 18th, 2007, 03:36 AM
#1634
HB Forum Owner
-
April 18th, 2007, 01:16 PM
#1635
Inactive Member
-
April 18th, 2007, 02:11 PM
#1636
Inactive Member
-
April 18th, 2007, 02:39 PM
#1637
Inactive Member
When I drank, I liked Gin. Gin & 7 or a sour Tom Collins
-
April 18th, 2007, 02:50 PM
#1638
Inactive Member
When I drink I just tilt the bottle...it all tastes the same to me except for beer because there are some really nice beers...but you don't like beer if I remember correctly.
-
April 18th, 2007, 02:54 PM
#1639
Inactive Member
-
April 18th, 2007, 04:43 PM
#1640
Inactive Member
I could tell just by reading your words!!! I have always been so intrigued with butterflies...I mean starting off in the world as worms only to cocoon themselves away and emerge gloriously!!! I think they are a prime example of the existence of God!!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks